Once the design stage of your new building or renovation is complete, we can also be engaged to project manage the construction of your design.
Project management can include -
- The calling of tenders on documents prepared by Russell Watkins Architects.
- Selecting a builder after consultation with client and signing Queensland Master Builders Association (Q.M.B.A.) fixed price contract, or relevant documentation to your construction location.
- Frequent site visits during construction as needed
- Organising and authorising progress payments to builder
- Material and colour selection in collaboration with client
- Organising final inspection and final certificate at completion in readiness for Queensland Building Services Authority (Q.B.S.A.) seven (7) year guarantee, if applicable to your building location.